Friday, September 16, 2011

What is Health?



Health. The Whole Shebang.

Within the infinite intelligence and creativity of the universe, I take a full breath and I offer my song of life…

I enjoy health and appreciate the blessings of good health, body, mind and spirit. What is health, I wonder? Come, explore with me…. 

Health is a sense of well being characterized by equilibrium, harmony, and homeostasis - a dynamic, flowing, changing state of being. We are as individual as snowflakes, unique expressions of embodied spirit, of divine, intelligent light, calibrated and condensed into matter.

I enjoy thinking of health as a symphony, where the sound from each instrument has a beauty and perfection all it's own, and yet the  symphony played by the whole orchestra transcends the individual pieces. Or as a delicious dish, where the distinct flavors meld in a magical way to become an entirely new taste sensation. A complexity gets distilled into a felt sense of vital aliveness filled with strength, sensitivity, enthusiasm, creativity, resilience, joy and peace. 

There is a wholistic sense, a knowingness, when I am healthy and when I'm not. I notice I am expanding and evolving my experience of health. It becomes richer, deeper, more multidimensional as I learn to choose what does support my vitality and let go of what does not. And this changes as I age and as the world paradigm changes.

I live in an amazing time where the wisdom of the all the ages, including this one, is easily available to me. It becomes more and more important to develop discernment skills. How do I know what are the right tools, allies, information, and choices to support my ongoing health? More and more, moment by moment, I become aware that I AM consciousness en.live.ning this body/being. I practice using and strengthening my intuition as the best way to allow my individual consciousness to tune itself more truly to Source consciousness. As I trust this process I find that I can access all the information I need to have my life flow well, body mind and spirit. It is so empowering to move through any confusions and struggles to a place of intuitive knowing. I've learned to hold the many paradoxes of life gently in my heart, relax the tension, and find my peace with them. 

Yes, this is so, is true….and yes, so is this, it's virtual opposite. Breathe into it, feel the full.ness; release.

I enjoy exploring these aspects of my being: 

Feminine ~ Masculine balance 
Individual ~ Collective interface
Conscious ~ Unconscious awareness
Imagination creativity ~ Inspired action
Grounding ~ Soaring
Nourishing ~ Detoxifying
Darkness ~ Light
Known ~ Mystery 
Frequency channels ~ Human, Soul, Source

When I explore the fullness of each of these dimensions, and notice the juicy edges where they interact, I find ways to harmonize their energies and create good balance in my life.

I care about my health, and I allow my vision to expand and to oscillate between myself and the health of my communities, and even to include this whole world.

How can I help? How can we thrive together?

Many bright Blessings on your unfolding path towards health.

Krmel Mystery School

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this Iva. Thank You. I like the sense of lightness and levity which you bring to the topic and exploration of health. I personally feel and experience our bodies...(in this I also mean totality of being humans, as in not referring to body separate from spirit, energy etc.) as a living laboratory in which we can learn about sustainability. If we were all able to give full attention to our personal experience and find equilibrium within....if we each took on the sacred task of maintaining balance within our own beings....of our own self in relationship to each present experience....I just see some power in that kind of autonomy. That's what we're up to after all...dancing the divine balance into being. There are a lot of layers to explore around health and leading a thriving life. I look forward to reading more of what you have to share. Very Groovy indeed. :) Love Your Way....~Grace

    ReplyDelete

We Invite Your Thoughts and Comments: