Friday, July 15, 2011

Select Your Inspirators VERY Consciously


Choose Those You Allow to Inspire You, Carefully.
For, Your Inspirator Choices Determine If, How, Where and When You Grow in Your Own Evolution. Or NOT.

I Have Noticed that When I Chose Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison to Inspire Me as a Child - I Grew as a Scientist, Engineer and Inventor/Product Designer.

Steve Jobs as my Inspirator led to my Rapid Growth as an Entrepreneur, Founder/CEO of Tech Companies and Marketing.

Ascended Masters as Chosen Inspirators led to My Rapid Spiritual Journey Towards Self Mastery and Christ Consciousness.

Mary Magdalena led to Opening of My Heart and Journey into Sacred Relationship/Marriage and Divine Feminine Divine Masculine.

These days, choosing Master Sanat Kumara, our planetary logos who's job it is to be the incarnated soul into our planet i.e. the ultimate being responsible for all evolution of all beings on Earth as its steward soul being, is Leading Me to Growth as a Planetary Steward...

So, again, I encourage you to contemplate about your chosen inspirators. Who have you chosen to be your teachers and guides. And pick great beings - in the areas of your life that you wish to achieve quantum leaps of growth quickly - as your inspirators.


Blessings,
Sandeep
www.Krmel.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Invite Your Thoughts and Comments: