Monday, September 22, 2014

Why I Started Teaching About Creation and Manifestation Skills

For years I saw soooo many progressive friends from the left struggle in the material-money world.

It seemed that those who had the most open hearts, the best intentions and the most developed sense of social justice were also saddled with un-productive beliefs and lack of skills to manifest their goals and projects in the 3D physical world!!!

I found myself in.sane.ly frustrated witnessing my new age, progressive, liberal friends struggle like crazy. It is very sad to see so many of their great ideas and visions fizzle in implementation, so often. 

Coming from the business world of top tier A-List manifest-ors, who routinely manifest their goals and ideas to real world success almost every time, it drives me crazy to see the constant failures of the left to implement their often good and better ideas.


It was obvious to me that many in the left lacked even the most basic skills and understanding of the creation process and manifestation skills, compared to my very successful friends and colleagues in the right/mainstream/business world.

Over and over I witnessed how most great progressive ideas could not get implemented in the real 3D world due to the "bad programming" they had received growing up; due to the presence of bad beliefs on the one hand and lack of good skills/beliefs that create success in 3D on the other.

For almost 10 years, repeatedly I was asked by many in the left if I would share the art of manifestation. For years, I avoided doing that.

But eventually I started to realize that this is one of my gifts to offer as my service in the world. I was taught, and I taught myself diligently, and practiced from an early age the secrets of creation and manifestation; and have honed my manifestation skills and beliefs and programming now for over 30 years with great success.
13 Secrets of Conscious Manifestation - the Book

So, I started writing a book to share the secrets of creation; secrets of manifestation called the "13 Secrets of Conscious Manifestation".



Slowly, those proven teachings turned into a full immersion, multi-dimensional, experiential course in manifestation we call the "13 Secrets of Conscious Manifestation".

The feedback I got as I shared these proven wisdom teachings blew my mind; and my manifestation DNA. :-) You can read some of the testimonials here.

The immediate effectiveness and the applicability of these teachings was off the charts. Now, I am trying to share these teachings with as many of my progressive friends as possible.

As great as this course was in the past, we are taking this through a whole new MASSIVE quantum upgrade this next time - as we share these teachings in Nov, 2014 at the Isis Cove Retreat Center in the beautiful blue ridge smoky mountains of NC.

If you are a light worker, a progressive or a spiritually conscious person who also struggles to manifest your dreams, projects, goals and visions in the 3D world, please come join us this November. I guarantee you that we will blow open your Manifestation DNA in this in.sane.ly great journey together!!!

Blessings,
Sandeep

Krmel Mystery School
www.Krmel.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Invite Your Thoughts and Comments: